Monday 17 October 2016

A website is the key to your business

Recently, on my kids first birthday, I thought to order a cake online. I asked Google about it and it showed me a long list of portals which provided the online booking and home delivery services for cakes and bakeries. As I was going through it, I got a cheeky name, and thought to bump in. I did and I forced myself to close the website within just 10 seconds. I wondered why they had made a website in the first place. I mean, really they think that they can impress customers through such websites? No, way. May be they had good and tasty products! May be they had even awesome cakes available, but it all was secondary. I didn’t even want to see it as I didn’t have that patience to go through that poor looking website. I did order the cake but from some other website.




You must be wondering why I am telling this all. Well, if you are thinking to get started as a business man or already one, then you must be thinking of getting a website design done. Wait! Think over it and then decide to go ahead. An awesome looking website is what every business needs in order to establish  itself today. People today search your website before even you think of it. And this is the best chance for you to impress them. A great website with catchy contents describing your products and services is what you need. Well, if you have this, then only a person visiting your website will take more interest in your products, otherwise they will just close and move on to other option available as I did in case of searching for the cakes.
If you are having products, then do show them on your website as it can boost your chances to convert a visitor into a customer. Remember always, in this new and fast growing virtual world, your website is the first and best tool to get your business establish. If you don’t do it, you will be left far behind and even you can be kicked out of this world and left alone with tiny presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment