Saturday 8 October 2016

Started From The Dark

Just when I thought to start a company, circumstances dragged into a place where I could find nothing but darkness. The darkness which seemed to never end! The darkness became such a companion which I couldn’t ignore! Nor could I change my way! Tears rolled and dried up on my cheek. Eyes got accustomed to the darkness. And heart was slowly sinking. But then, life is about struggles between darkness and brightness, I stood up and tried to walk, fighting with the darkness which had covered every bit of me. I fell, I got hurt and I stood up again. I stood up to learn walking and to find a way where there was a streak of light.
It took time and efforts of lifetime when I searched light and that light came in the form of my first kid, my startup ‘The kusum innovations and development private limited’. As it would have, it got lesser support from people around me, but eventually my family was with me this time and I ignored everyone else. I was to do this for myself, for my family, for the faith they had shown in me once again.


          

It was not easy, it is not easy and each startup will agree with this one. Juggling up between friends, family, your job and your startup was very difficult. I was not able to give much time to my child. And so, I had to leave my job. Now, my attention was fully to my startup and my parent’s attention on me.
Mornings, days, evenings and nights, I was working every moment to feed my kid. Traveling from one end to other was on the card every day. However, these things were not the guarantee of getting clients for my company as no one believes in a startup which doesn’t even have a proper team. But my marketing and convincing skills came handy and after one month of hard work, I got my first client.
Days passed and months too, the client list was increasing at its own speed on the cost of my 24*7 hard work. However, my health was getting compromised. And soon, I was given instructions to take full rest from my family doctor.
Today, when I see those days, my kid and my health, I find that it was all worth. It’s worth everything. I will be fine, and so my health will be. However, m y happiness is only when I see my kid growing. And I can do anything to support it. I can face any struggle to see it on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment